THE SIZE WILL SURPRISE !
This solid brick unit is perfectly located at the rear of the small group and on the edge of Glenelg East amongst other quality homes.
Features & Benefits:
– Three good-sized bedrooms, main with built in robe and ceiling fan. Second bedroom also has built in wardrobes and third with built in shelving and ceiling fan
– Lounge with gas heater and bay window
– Separate dining
– Kitchen equipped with gas cooker and pantry
– Spacious bathroom with full size bath
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Generous sized private rear garden
– Single garage under the main roof with electronic roller door
– Easy access to the City and Marion
– Ideally located with transport at front door and a few hundred metres to 7 day convenience store at Diagonal Road Shopping Centre, a short drive into Central Glenelg, and an easy stroll to the beach or Bay Tram.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in the popular near-beach suburb of Glengowrie so be quick to secure.
Sorry, no pets
For further enquiries please contact our team on 08 8233 5958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TIPS TO ASSIST YOU WITH FINDING YOUR NEW HOME WITH INSTYLE
Applying For This Property?
Application forms are available on our website. Please visit www.instylepmadl.com.au
You are welcome to pre-complete an application form and bring it along to the next advertised exhibition.
All application forms are processed in order of receipt.
How Do I Pay The Rent?
Rent is payable per fortnight via direct debit from your nominated bank account or credit card.
InStyle Estate Agents do not accept cash payments.
Can I See This Property On The Weekend?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Thursday