Beautiful family home in a great location!
Only a few minutes away from cosmopolitan Glenelg you truly have everything at your doorstep. With an array of Adelaide’s most stunning beaches, only a 20-minute drive to the Adelaide CBD and a 5-minute drive to Marion Shopping Centre.
You are close to reputable local schooling options including, Sacred Heart College, Paring Park Primary School, and Somerton Park Kindergarten.
Multiple amenities nearby for all your shopping needs including Bayside Village Shopping Centre, Marion Shopping Centre, and Brighton Central.
What we love about this property:
– Abundance of natural light
– Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and a two-way bathroom entry
– Generous second and third bedrooms
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– The dining area opens out onto a gorgeous courtyard with alfresco – ideal for year-round entertaining or a morning coffee
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and gas wall heater
– Room for an additional car parking space in the front yard
Available – Monday 4th December 2023
Lease Term – 12-Month Lease
Rent – $585.00 per week
Bond – $2,340.00
Furnished – No
Pets – On Application
Water Charges – Quarterly Supply & Water Usage
Excluded – Automatic gate, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dryer – these items can be used during the tenancy. If they break down, they will not be replaced.
Applications can be made online via 2Apply – Please either enquire (you will get an Auto-response with the link) or download an application form from our website.
Lena Skelton represents InStyle Estate Agents – Do you need help renting out a property? Contact 0452 611 456 for assistance or free appraisal.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s layout specifics and size, NBN status, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own advice