Tenants must report all maintenance requests, urgent and non-urgent via this form.
In the event of an emergency you must call your property manager first. During business hours the emergency will be dealt with directly through your property manager. Office hours are 9.00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
For all after hours emergencies including weekends. Contact the emergency maintenance number on 0452 577 368.
In the event of an urgent repair – outside of business hours you will need to contact the trades person suitable to undertake the emergency. (See list provided in your tenancy agreement)
Maintenance requests may include things such as:
- a burst water service;
- a blocked or broken lavatory system;
- a serious roof leak;
- a gas leak;
- a dangerous electrical fault;
- flooding or serious flood damage;
- serious storm or fire damage;
- a failure of gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
- the failure of a refrigerator supplied with the premises;
- a failure or breakdown of any service on the premises essential for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering;
- a fault or damage that causes the residential premises to be unsafe or insecure;
- a fault or damage likely to cause injury to person or property;
- a serious fault in any door, staircase, lift or other common area that inhibits or unduly inconveniences the tenant in gaining access to and use of the premises